GROHE Blue Professional – the smarter way to provide chilled, filtered and sparkling water on tap for up to 40 users
Refresh the way you provide office refreshment with a tap that delivers delicious filtered water with none of the waste or hassle of bottle – all controlled from your phone. Get all the elements you need to enjoy filtered, chilled and carbonated water direct from the tap with the GROHE Blue Professional Duo starter kit – ideal for use in offices and the workplace. This connected water system is supported by the GROHE Ondus App**, letting you pour water via your smartphone***, monitor your consumption and automatically reorder filters and CO2 bottles direct. You can even use your phone to set the system up remotely. The kit comprises a GROHE Blue single-lever tap and a cooler unit capable of delivering up to 12 liters of chilled water per hour. You can select still, medium or sparkling water. Thanks to GROHE’s innovative design, you can also enjoy the features and functionality of a high-quality kitchen tap too. The tap has a user-friendly high C-spout and a 360° swivel action, plus a pull-out spray head to give extra flexibility and reach. Inside separate inner water ways keep filtered and non-filtered water separate at all times. To activate filtered, chilled or sparkling drinking water you just push the illuminated LED push button. When it’s time to change the filter cartridge the LED display will alert you. Clean-lined and exuding a fresh, modern feel, this monobloc kitchen mixer tap comes in the dazzling GROHE StarLight chrome finish. A GROHE SilkMove internal cartridge means control is smooth and precise for the life of the tap. Please note: GROHE Blue filter, CO2 bottle and cleaning cartridge are not included in the delivery and have to be ordered separately. GROHE Blue Professional – the best solution for offices. * With Bluetooth® 4.0 and WIFI interface for wireless data communication (The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.) ** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store. *** System requirements: Apple iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher; Android smartphone with Android 4.3 or higher (Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards).
- consisting of:
- GROHE Blue single-lever sink mixer with filter function
- monobloc installation
- touch operated for 3 types of filtered and chilled water
- still, medium, sparkling
- GROHE StarLight chrome finish
- 28 mm ceramic cartridge
with GROHE SilkMove
- pull out mousseur spout
- swivel tubular spout
- swivel area 360°
- separate inner water ways for filtered
and non-filtered water
- flexible connection hoses
- GROHE Blue Professional cooler
- delivers 12 liters of chilled sparkling water per hour
- colour display with push and turn control
- 270 Watt cooling unit, 230 V, 50 Hz
- type of protection IP 21
- CE approved
- requires ventilation holes in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet
- software set-up and monitoring of filter and CO2 capacity possible via GROHE Ondus app
- push notifications at low filter resp. CO2 capacity
- additional monitoring via GROHE Blue Professional Browser-Monitor possible
- with Bluetooth 4.0* and WIFI interface for wireless data communication
- for Apple** and Android devices
- Bluetooth range (max. 10 m) varies depending on materials used and walls between transmitter and receiver
- filter head with flexible water hardness adjustment
- GROHE Blue filter, CO2 bottle and cleaning cartridge are not included in the delivery and have to be ordered separately
- System requirements Apple
iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher
System requirements Android
smart phone with Android 4.3 or higher
Mobile devices and GROHE Ondus App*** are not included in delivery and have to be ordered separately via an authorised Apple store/store/iTunes or Google Play store.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
** Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
*** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store.
- to be equipped with a non-return valve EA approved by Belgaqua